♥ Sampson ♥

How do you flavor dog bones?

I was thinking of a quick present for some of my pooch's pals... we already have a spare bag of dog bones but I looked everywhere and cannot find a recipe for flavoring. I was thinking like to boil a bone in chicken broth or something. Any suggestions welcome!

Asked by ♥ Sampson ♥ on Dec 6th 2009 Tagged bones, toys, treats, puppies, food, chicken, flavor, howtoflavordogbones in Treats

Best Answer

I will flavor bones by putting the bone in a bowl with broth or something and stick the bowl in the refrigerator for a couple hours, then boil it and after that I will freeze it! But, however will work! I haven't talked to you in for ages!

answered on Dec 6th.

Answers

Isn't a dog bone already flavored with the animal it came from??? I am not sure why you would want to change that flavor or add any more to it.

Phillip J. Fry

We save the grease from the meat we cook and soak "used" or "unwanted" bones and hydes. they cant get enough.

Phillip J. Fry answered on 12/7/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer