princess hailie

how do my friends go on to look at princess hailies web page? and to put there pets on her pet pals?

my friend wants to see princess hailies web page how does she do this. thank you.

Asked by princess hailie on Nov 2nd 2007 in U.S. Alaska & Hawaii

Answers

♥Millie♥

The easiest way to do this is to have your friend go on the dogster homepage and look on the left hand side where it says "find a dogster", then simply type in Princess Hailie. If there is more than one Princess Hailie then you just scroll through them until you find the one. Another way to do it is to go to Princess Hailie's page and under her primary photo are a set of 5 or 6 buttons. Click the one that has the "at" symbol (@). If you hold your mouse over it, it will say "tell a friend about this dog" then you just enter in the friend's email and send it! Now, to make pet pals, is a little different. If your friend has a dogster page, go to it and under the same set of buttons under the main photo click the one with the star on it and do what it says to next. If you want to do it the other way around, then go to her site, and click the button with the star on it and it will send her and invite to be pals, she will accept it, then you two are pals now! I hoped i've helped

♥Millie♥ answered on 11/2/07. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer