♥Tiffy♥

How do I get the animated pictures with the cool backgrounds and stuff to put on my page?

Asked by ♥Tiffy♥ on Oct 8th 2008 Tagged pictures in Pet Page

Answers

Try going on glitter-graphics.com. They have pretty cool animated lay-outs and backgrounds.

Tinkerbell

Ok i just got this question answered. Ok heres what you do. 1st. go to mbif.com its easier than glitter. And find a background you want and music and animations and copy the 1st code. Then go to your dogs page and in the corner there is a pulldown menu, click edit profile or edit page or whatever, go to fun stuff and in the big box. paste it and then hit save fun stuff, then save all and then view your dogs page and it should play music have the background etc. Good Luck! Pawmail me for more info.

Tinkerbell answered on 10/8/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

pepper

go to sparkle .com and create!!!

pepper answered on 10/9/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer