How do I get rid of my dog's gas.

I have a 3 year old chihuahua who loves to cuddle. Unfortunately, its starting to become a bit of a problem because she as developed a bad case of gas. Any ideas of how I can treat this?

Asked by Member 1076133 on Dec 7th 2011 Tagged health, chihuahua, gas, digestiveproblems in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

Petri

It might be the food she is eating. Have you switched kinds lately? The cheaper the food the more foul smelling the gas. If she is also have loose stools, you can try mixing in a little plain cooked rice to help solidify the poop and cut down on the gas!

Petri answered on 12/8/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

SNEAKERS

Chihuahua's are TOO CUTE to stink, you must be mistaken !

But just in case, I agree, it's probably the food. Try a "good" brand, and make sure it's Small Bites (the smaller the better), they digest easier and probably will help. You should probably do a lookup, and see if there's a brand which is formulated for Chihuahuas.

OH yea, and NO CHEESE !

SNEAKERS answered on 12/8/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer