How do I delete my ENTIRE account? I can't find out how to do that anywhere and I'm starting to get angry. Any advice?

Asked by Member 984162 on Jul 26th 2010 Tagged deleteaccount in News & Events

Answers

If you go onto your account, at the bottom right of each pet profile is an option to delete this pet profile forever.

Sorry this wasn't for you. It is humbling at times, but I learn a lot.

I don't believe there is currently a way to delete your entire account. If you don't want to be here, you just leave. That way, if you ever change your mind you won't have to get a new account all over again. =)

Buckeye

The only way you can delete your account is to e-mail Dogster about this directly. Here is the link to the "Contact Us" section: www.dogster.com

Once there, click on the box that says "Subject" and the last option is "Delete My Account". Select this button, then choose your response type below. After that, type a message. You may want to include why you want your account to be deleted. If there was a problem with Dogster that you didn't like, I am sure they'd want to hear about it so they can fix it if possible.

Sorry that you want your account to be deleted, but I understand. Dogster isn't for everyone, but I personally really like this website. Its really fun for dog lovers everywhere.

Buckeye answered on 7/27/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 2 Report this answer