Oberon (Obie)

HOW DO I CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE???????

i keep clicking "edit your profile" and "manage photos" trying to figure out how to change my profile picture and i have NO idea how to! Help?

Asked by Oberon (Obie) on Jan 5th 2012 Tagged profilepicture, picture, profile, photo, profilephoto in The Dogster Website

Answers

Ginger-  M.I.A.

Huh! It's been such a long time since I'd changed my profile pics that I didn't notice when they changed it. So I had to go and fiddle around with it until I figured it out.

So go to your Account page. Click "manage photos". See the number in the box next to each one? Put "1" in the one you want as your profile. If you haven't filled your limit yet, you can upload new ones and then choose one.

Ginger- M.I.A. answered on 1/5/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer