how can you get pet urine spell out of carpets?

Asked by Member 780874 on Dec 17th 2008 in Odor Eliminators

Answers

Bella

There is a product called Nature's Miracle Pet Stain and Odor Remover. You can buy it at Petco or Petsmart. It works for our carpet when Bella has accidents. You have to soak the carpet with it. Hope this helps!

Bella answered on 12/17/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

If it is a small spot it is quite simple to remove the smell. Products sold at any pet store such a Nature's Miracle or Simple Solution I hear work well. Another way is natural products, I used this and it worked great. I know it's for cats, but it does work for dogs as well. Space is limited so I will add the link.

www.catsofaustralia.com

Avoid using ammonia based products to clean dog urine. Ammonia may encourage your dog to use the same spot you just cleaned.
Unfortunately if it a large amount you may just think about replacing the carpet and underlay. Might be the only way.
Have a good one.

cocoa

what i do to keep the smell away....
I use odo ban for dogs. you can get it at wal-mart..

cocoa answered on 12/18/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Jet

I agree with Bella. We have Nature's Miracle Pet Stain and Odor Remover. It comes in a lot of different scents, and it's good for the environment. You can buy it at almost any pet supply store. Also, you can buy Nature's Miracle piddle pads. Those help. You can also get Frebreeze Pet Odor Remover. When Jet has an accident, I use Nature's Miracle and then I cover it up with Frebreeze. Hope this helps! Also, if any dogs out there want to help the environment, join my group Peace Pals!

Jet answered on 12/30/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Marley

Hi! As a pet owner I know all about nasty urine smells in carpet. I just found this great new site where I can get my odor elimination needs taken care - and they are less expensive than the well known brand. This solution naturally and safely eliminates odors and stains and does it very well! Check them out!

www.w4petproducts.com

Marley answered on 1/13/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Bingo

I used to have the same problem. I tried nature's miracle and it worked ok but this stuff worked so much better- check it out!

www.w4petproducts.com

Bingo answered on 2/6/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer