Snow

How can I stop my dog from biting me and chewing everythig?

Snow likes to chew everything. She is like a 2 year ild child, everythng she wants is hers to chew. (even though she has tons of topys and chew bones. She will chewmy clothes as I am wearing them, bite fingers and nip from time to time. Other than coating everything with Texas Pete how do we stop this?

Asked by Snow on Apr 2nd 2013 Tagged biting, chewing in Behavior & Training

Answers

She is like a 2 year old child. With that said, try distracting her with toys and/or treats. She's probably testing her boundaries and teething. She's still just a baby. Good Luck with her.

Bella

Well, she is teething at this stage. When Bella started to nip and chew on things, we sprayed a special non-toxic spray that was not harmful to the furniture, nor dog or human. It just gave them a bad taste. You can buy it here>this is the link>www.amazon.com
For your clothing and for you, just say a firm "NO!" (don't scream it though). Once she lets go, give her a treat and a pat. I wish you best of luck!
~Maddie K

Bella answered on 4/3/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer