HOW CAN I STOP MY CUTE CAIRN TERRIER FROM WEEING

Hello, I wondered if anyone can help, we bought our beatiful Cairn Terrier Buddy just before Christmas - he was used as a stud dog who was used twice and he is two and a half years old. He has come on leaps and bounds because he had never been inside a house. We take him by the scruff of his neck and take him to the soiled spot and say NO NAUGHTY - I then wash the area in hot water and then with Biological Liquid - any help, thanks Sharon (Buddy's Mum)

Asked by Member 1174890 on Jun 11th 2013 in Health & Wellness

Answers

Pineapple Smushface

I would try a potty pad for your dog. It is a little area that simulates grass, since your dog is not understanding where it is and is not okay to go potty. You can buy them online or in pet stores. You can also spray attractant on it which will essentially say "go here". I hope "bio liquid" is the same as pheromone-penetrating urine remover. If not, your dog will continue to soil wherever he smells his own urine. ^_^

Pineapple Smushface answered on 2/15/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer