How can I get past grieving for my dog? He was very ill and we had to do the right thing. Now I am heartbroken.

Asked by Member 1122741 on Jul 26th 2012 in Loss of a Pet

Answers

You might try posting on the "Saying Goodbye" forum on this site. It will help to talk about it with other people who lost their dogs.

Shasta Sue R.I.P

not to long ago i lost my 18 year old golden retriever blue tick hound Shasta the grieving process needs to take place it took me 3 weeks until i could talk about her without crying i know its very hard after you loose such a great loving animal when you are ready get a puppy it helps with the grieving process i am very sorry for your loss

Shasta Sue R.I.P answered on 7/27/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer