how big does a male boxador get

Asked by Member 828166 on Apr 19th 2009 in Breeds

Answers

Leila

Hmmm.... so Boxer cross Labrador.... Well I have a Labradoe cross Rotti, she's nine months and 60-65 pounds. I would guess...70-75 when full adult. Probably is a real cutie though :)

Leila answered on 4/19/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

He could be the size of a Lab or the size of a Rottie or somewhere in between...When you mix breeds it is a genetic crap shoot as to how they turn out.
The size of the parents is a good basis to go by.

A big boxdor can go up to 250 pounds,when they are around adult,they are preety big.

I agree with Pippin... the parents are a good basis to go by. If I had to take a wild guess based on the Boxer and Lab breeds, anywhere from 55 - 80lbs would be my very general guess. No clue what the poster before me is talking about... 250? What planet did you get that info from? Neither a Boxer nor a Labrador get that big. I get the feeling some people answer these things outrageously on purpose.