Romeo

How are you able to get a picture of your dog on the back ground. And how do you get music also.

I have made a group called Spoiled toy poo poos and i want to put music and i also want to put a picture on there, But also of my toy poodle's page. I need help, and advice thank you!!!! Please join my group also if you are a toy poodle fan/lover toy poodle mixes are also invited.
Tell your friends
But still answer my question please thank you

Asked by Romeo on Oct 29th 2011 in News & Events

Answers

When I'm using a picture of my own, what I do is upload it to Photobucket.com and then use this code:
<style type="text/css"> body { background: url(insert image URL here); background-attachment: fixed}</style>
Or, I use the URL of a picture from another site.

For music, mixpod.com has some pretty good players. Need any help with the codes or something, I'll be glad to try to help.

mixpod.com
I used this but I don't know if it's still around, should be I just checked my page. I think it's free too. I don't remember paying anything. good luck. I didn't have luck with backgrounds.
there was a group on dogster for it. search groups for page background help :)