Chasity Coco

Hi, Im New At This Site But I Was Hoping Some One Could Help Me With A Big Question Iv Been Having About My Lil Chassy..

Hi, Im New At This Site But I Was Hoping Some One Could Help Me With A Big Question Iv Been Having About My Lil Chassy...I Was Told That She Is A Pear Bread Pomeranian, But I Didnt Get Any AKC Or CKC Paper Work With Her So All I Have To Go On Is What The Breader Told Me. But Any Ways Shes Going On 3Months Old Here On The 15th And Her Ears Are Flopped Over I Got Here On The 28th Of September This Year And Iv Never Seen Her Ears Purk Up Like A Poms Should. Is She Still To Young To Have Them Purked Up?? Also Iv Had Many People Tell Me She Cant Be A Pear Bread Pomeranian Because Of Her Color. Dark Chocolate Brown With Some White On Her Chest And A Lil On All 4 Of Her Paws...So I Guess My Question Is Will I Ever Know If She Is A Pear Bread Pomeranian Or Is There Just No Telling Without The Paper Work?

Thank You From
Jennifer & Chassy

Asked by Chasity Coco on Oct 12th 2012 in Breeds

Answers

Hi I had a pure breed Pom for years he lived to 16 :) he was very light tan and white. Looking at pic I have a few where he's got to be 6 months and he's ears still flopped down.. I also have a friend that has 2 of them that are dark brown with white on there chest.. If you paid full price for a pure breed dog you should get papers and a lot of people insist on parents on site :) I think sometimes when there mixed you can't tell til they grow which gene will be the dominat one.. Best of luck I miss my Pom Max very much very easy loving dog...