Hi I have a Shar Pei, she's been having itch problems, and her tail is pointed down, its always up, she's very important

She's been itching a lot, and does anybody recomment any recpie or shampoo to use? She gets to the point she breaks skin! thanks

Asked by Member 1126890 on Aug 21st 2012 Tagged reccomendations in Grooming

Answers

Kasey

My dog does that too. We got her anti-itch spray from Petco. It's the Petco brand and as long as we keep up with it, she doesn't itch. If it's because of dandruff, there's doggy dandruff shampoo you can buy. Petco also has a shampoo line called SPA and it's all natural ingredients. There is one with oatmeal in it that may help smooth the skin.

Kasey answered on 8/21/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Kato

Hello,

Does your dog have allergies? I'm trying some products from evolution.com because of hair loss. I'm having some great results so far. The ingredients in the product are all natural.

Kato answered on 8/22/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Petri

You might try using PETfection Deodorizer/Allergy Spray. It is 100% Organic, Non Toxic, and is amazing at helping with itchy spots/dry skin/bumps/etc. I use it for everything! You can spray it all over her body and any area that is red or irritated from scratching or is dry and flaky. I find it to work really well! I hope this helps.

Petri answered on 8/23/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer