Hi, I have a bichon and she is 3 years old, we are very worried because she eats just boiled chicken and pasta, is this

bad for her, she drinks well, since we bought her has been took 2 times to the Vet with glands problems, really we tried to give dog food but she doesn't like, please can you help me with some advice because my children love her and we'll be happy is she starts to eat different food.
Thanks
Marlon

Asked by Member 1114916 on Jun 10th 2012 Tagged foodandhealth in Homemade Food

Answers

She will have a vitamin deficiency if she stays on that diet, which causes problems including organ issues. I would mix the chicken and pasta with dog food. As long as she gets both, she should be fine. Good Luck!

Noah

Put the dog food down. Leave it down for 20 minutes. If she hasn't eaten, pick it up and she doesn't eat again until her next meal time. Rinse and repeat. Do not feed her anything else and do not try and hand feed her. Don't hover over her and worry about it. Even if she goes a day or two without eating, she will be fine. No dog will starve itself when there is food there that it could eat. If you want to mix some canned food or chicken in with it, feel free, but mix it up really good so she can't just pick the chicken out. If she does eat just the chicken, don't add more at the next meal. Stop feeding her pasta, it's not doing her any good.

Noah answered on 6/10/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer