hi - i can not figure out what my dog is asking me. when i go to my home office my girl and i play with her all her toys

hi - i can not figure out what my dog is asking me. when i go to my home office my girl and i play with her all her toys. i give her one at a time. we play having a good time , then all of a sudden she stops and starts to paw at my paper garbage can asking me something. she loves to fight with paper and we do that, but she wants something else. i need help to figure out what she want. p.s. , she been fed, so thats not it either i give her the can but there is nothing inside and she still paws it. please give some suggestions. thanks bruce

Asked by Member 1144553 on Dec 10th 2012 in Behavior & Training

Answers

It's really hard to tell without seeing her behavior. It's going to be trial and error for you to figure it out. Sorry, I don't have any suggestions. Good luck with her!