Grace

Hi I am looking for a sheltie pup or a cocker pup to train as my next future service dog and to be a sister to Grace

My name is Becky and I live i live in O.C. I trained Grace well,I made an error on my 1st post. Grace has been in service for 6 years is a licenced service dog but is getting tired. A pup would be such a blessing and would be loved so dearly and cared for very well. I suffer greatly with Fibromyalgia and need to train another pup to stay with me at all times & teach her to help to recognize when I have attacks, to know to stay with me especially when I'm in pain. This pup would NEVER be left alone She'd be so loved and cared for very well,always clean & well fed we have a great vet I can't express enough how loved this dog would be. I currently take Grace everywhere, to dr. appts, shopping,out to dinner,with family and friends,anyone who knows me knows Grace & comments on how clean and well groomed & loved ahe is. Grace would be a great sister to a female sheltie or cocker(chocolate is my favorite color) My family is very loving can we hope ro hear back soon. Thanks so much, Becky

Asked by Grace on Nov 21st 2013 Tagged servicedogpupneededgreatly, willloveforever in Other Puppies

Answers

Six years old is not 'old' at all. What is she not doing? How can you guarantee that the other dog won't pick up her 'tired' habits? It sounds like she just needs to be retrained. You both can do it! ^_^

Please check www.petfinder.com