hey. my puppy is 18days old. and there is a bad smell coming from his mouth. not too bad but still a bit bad!!

what shud i do?? pls help me. i love him so much. he will be fine right? what hapnd to him? is he infected? pls help me..!!! and is it dangerous for us? i mean the human biengs living near the pup! i'm so scared pls help me!!

Asked by Member 1140882 on Nov 18th 2012 in Puppies

Answers

You asked this question the other day... HAS HE SEEN A VET YET????? He needs to see a vet immediately in order to survive!!!!!!
In case you didn't get the last answer I am repeating it here:
This puppy is way, way too young to be away from his mother. He needs special formula, NOT cows milk, and he needs to be fed every two hours round the clock. Without this special diet he will develop bone and joint problems, IF he survives at all!!!
IF he has a bad smell it is most likely he has some sort of infection and should visit a vet immediately or he will die!
Puppies this age cannot pee/poop on their own...they need to be gently rubbed on their parts to stimulate bowel movements and urination.
Not only is this pups health and survival in jeopardy, but he will certainly lack in the social skills a pup learns from its mother and littermates.
PLEASE... get him to a vet RIGHT NOW and give him at least a chance to survive!!!!

ozzie

No just change the food

ozzie answered on 11/18/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer