Hello I Am Geting This Puppy And I Dont Know What Kinds Of Breeds It Is Or What Kinds Of Breeds It Has In It.

Hello I Am Geting This Puppy Today And I Have No Idea What I Am Geting And I Need Some One That Knows About Breeds Of Dogs To Help Me Please I Was Wondering Who Could Give Me The Most Information They Can On This Pup I Would Like To Know What His Breeds Are I Know He Is A Mix But What Is He Mixed With?? Also How Big Will He Get How Much Will He Weigh And How Will He Act Will He Be The Right Dog For Me And On The Breeds He Has How Does Those Breeds Act Please Help Me Thanks I Dont Know How To Put His Picture On Here So Please E-mail Me At wyattearp81321@yahoo.com And I Will E-mail You The Picture If You Want To Help Me I Will Most Appericate It Thanks.

Asked by Member 834815 on May 10th 2009 in Other Puppies