Sheba

Hello

I just wrote my first dog diary,can some of you look at it and tell me if its ok?

Asked by Sheba on Dec 28th 2009 in Diaries

Answers

♥ Babe ♥

great job sarah, that is your name right? you have a beautiful dog! i am glad she came back! very dramatic, but in a good way! have fun with your beautiful dog. PUP-PAL REQUEST IS ON THE WAY!!! (-:

♥ Babe ♥ answered on 12/28/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Nibbles

Well done. Many people write their diaries from the dog's perspective. I have a lot of fun writing in Nibbles and Summer's voice. it is all a matter of what you are comfortable. Sometimes it is hard to think of something to write. Your diary was interesting and exciting. Keep up the good work.

Nibbles answered on 12/28/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Jet

It was really great. A lot of people write in their dog's perspective, and unless you have your parent's permission, you shouldn't use your full name or pictures of yourself.

Jet answered on 12/28/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Sadie

That was pretty good! You have a very pretty dog, & I am glad she came running back to you. I've had this happen, & I know how it feels.

Sadie answered on 12/28/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

aww, very nice. I really enjoyed it.

Your dog is adorable.