Have a 1 year old husky look like he has pink eye Anything I can give him or buy to make it go away Haven't gone to th

Asked by Member 1121128 on Jun 18th 2013 in Health & Wellness

Answers

If it's red and swollen, then you need to get him to the vet. It's probably cherry eye and it will probably get worse. It's very painful, if that's what it is. I would call the vet first thing in the morning. Good Luck!

I agree with Kali..this is one for the vet. It may be conjunctivitis, in which case they will do an eye stain & likely prescribe eye drops. Squam had it when he was younger. Quite scary to see, but it cleared up quickly with the meds & never happened again.

It looks like an infection. Waste no time. Take your dog to the vet so that immediate treatment can be given.