Foofi (Boo Boo)

Has anyone tried a product called NuVet Plus?

I am looking for a remedy for tear stains and I see
Angel Eyes has an ingredient I am leery about. Any input is helpful

Asked by Foofi (Boo Boo) on Dec 16th 2008 in Alternative Treatments

Answers

bella

I had great success with Tylan . It is angel eyes without the beef liver or other additives. my 7 pound maltese got 1/4 tsp. sprinkled on her dry food once a day for 2 weeks. This was in march, and while she still has excessive tearing, and needs her face shampooed and conditioned once a week, she has no more red staining under her eyes.
Has NuVet been suggested as a tear stain remedy?

bella answered on 12/17/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Meko

I'm on Nuvet plus and it works great! The breeder gave it to my mom and my mom has to make a order for more. It also helps protect against various diseases.

Meko answered on 12/30/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Pippin

I am a groomer and some of my customers use NuVet Plus and they like them very much. I have seen the difference in the eyes not tearing as much so NuVet does work for staining among numerous other things. Check out spottsdogcare.blogspot.com for a whole lot of information about NuVet. My dogs, Pippin and Bosco are on NuVet Plus and they are poodles that tend to have eye issues, but not these guys. www.nuvet.com Must use this oder code 42299 to get groomers/breeders pricing. Hope this is helpful for you.

Pippin answered on 1/16/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Tear Stains, NuVET will sure help - there are a few other supplements that can help too:
Go here for more info:
Bulldogs and tear stains:
Help for any dog with tear stains....

www.apluspetcare.com