Isy

Has anyone imported a dog from Europe to USA?

I've been looking for a show dane pup for quite a while, and I've found a couple of kennels in Europe I might consider going thru. Before I make my decision weither or not to import, I thought I'd ask around and see what others have been through importing dogs. Is it a big hassel? Anything go wrong? Would you do it again? Any tips or recomendations? Tried posting this in Forums but it's like a ghost town over there!!!

Asked by Isy on Nov 5th 2009 Tagged import, europe in Great Dane

Answers

Seth

The father of one of my boys came over from Finland. When i asked if it was hard to do they said no as long as you take the time to get all the proper paper work done and make sure the airlineis aware of the animal onboard and that there is someone there when it lands in the United states. I am sorry but that is about all the info i can give you. Best of luck with whatever you decide.

Seth answered on 11/6/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer