French bulldog food problem?

I have two frenchies - one is 6 months and one is 14 weeks.
Theyre food really isnt settling with them I was wondering if anyone can suggest an alternative? Im prepared to pay for quality but I dont want to get stung paying just for a brand name
Thanks!

Asked by Member 1199747 on Nov 16th 2013 Tagged frenchbulldog, food, bulldog, help in Food & Nutrition

Answers

You need to find a natural, healthy and guaranteed pup food that works for both of them. To start, I recommend Nutro's Natural Choice Lamb and Whole Brown Rice puppy for them until they are a year old. It's limited ingredient because they can be sensitive, comes in three bag sizes (green), has an improved skin & coat claim and is 100% GUARANTEED or your $ back, and MADE IN THE U.S.!! You need to mix in any food that you switch to gradually over the course of a week with their old food, or they will both get icky poo (yukk). Give it a try, and you will not be disappointed! There are also little fruit and chicken crunchy treats that go with the food in 6 different flavors that are great for training! Check them out in most major pet stores :) ^_^ Woof