Bisou

Flying to Florida with frechie. Has anyone had a problem with carrier size restrictions on Spirit airlines?

I would like a little advice on a trip that Bisou and I are going to take in December. Bisou is a French Bulldog and weighs 25 pounds. We are going to Florida taking the plane but I am a little nervous about the size limitations for the carrier Bisou will be in. We just got a large Sherpa bag but it is two inches taller and longer than the pet policy guidelines. She could probably fit into a medium but she is really tall and I would like her to have as much space as possible. We are flying Spirit. Has anyone ever flown Spirit with their Frenchie? Any advice on the situation?

Asked by Bisou on Oct 29th 2011 in Travel & Recreation

Answers

I am running into a very similar situation... can you tell me how it turned out for you? I have an 18lbs dog and a 21x12x13 carrier. Thanks!