Ex-energetic dog

Goodmorning,

I have a problem with my jack russell puppy...since I have him he was very energetic and playful, but the last three days he is very quiet and don't want to play with me any more what happened to him and he change into a different dog?

Please help me!!

Asked by Member 1231151 on Sep 4th 2014 Tagged energetic, playful, jackrussell, puppy in Other Behavior & Training

Answers

Have the vet check him out asap!

Kira

Likely a medical issue if the change is sudden and extreme. How old is he? Has he been exposed to other dogs or standing water? Has he been dewormed?

Depending on his age and immunization history he could be coming down with a serious illness. He could also have swallowed something sharp or round and injured his stomach/intestines or blocked them.

The only way to know for sure is to take him to the vet.

Kira answered on 9/16/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Grace

How is your little guy doing?

If I were to guess, your vet probably found that he had eaten something he shouldn't have (I noticed your shoe eating post). It is not uncommon, the cocker spaniel I grew up with ate a rock, had to have surgery, came home and ate another rock. After the second rock, my parents replaced the rocks with gravel.

Hoping things are going well.

Grace answered on 9/23/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer