dog came home with blisters on end of nose and corner of eyes they have busted open and are oozing can anyone tell me wh

swollen and hard at first then busted open on their own and started oozing. The same bumps that were on the end of his nose is now on the corners of his eyes and again they busted open and are oozing can anyone tell me what this is. I'm using topical ointment for the nose but I can't get this in his eyes so I'm wiping them off so he doesn't get it in his eyes. Blood mixed with pus coming out of blisters and nose is dried over with crust. Please help need to know what did this unable to see a vet at this time.

Asked by Member 1003149 on Sep 5th 2010 Tagged siberanhusky, blisters, noseandeyes in Skin Problems

Answers

It seems he has a serious skin infection, we really can't diagnose online - sorry.
See the Vet ASAP
If you adopted the dog just this weekend, a call and visit to the Vet, before brining him home would have been best.

I have 3 rescues. Medical problems are the norm in the begining. I arrainge Vet appointments within 24 hours of bringing a dog/puppy home. To date I have only had one dog that was entirely healthy and didn't need any Vet check at all.

I hope your dog gets better very soon, sorry to be so little help.

Definitely hard to say what is causing this. Perhaps he is sensitive to the sun and is getting sunburned? Or he may have gotten into something outside and has an allergy to it which is causing the blisters to form. It is probably best to take him to the vet to find out the cause of the blisters. Sounds like so far you are on the right path for treatment. Hope he feels better soon.