Ozzy

Does "OUT! odor & stain remover" help with housebreaking? If so how?

Asked by Ozzy on Jul 26th 2009 in Odor Eliminators

Answers

The potty smell can encourage the puppy to use that spot again. Odor removers help to a small point by removing that smell.

I agree with the above answer. I personally don't believe in using outside devices for training just because I've seen them not work too many times with other people and their dogs. The best way to get your dog house trained is to train him yourself. My personal experience with a "training tool" was with the barrier spray that keeps you dog from chewing on things. I'd spray it in the back yard to keep my dog from messing up the plants and it never worked. She'd go over and lick the spot I just sprayed! So much for that! I opted for the traditional way of teaching" a firm NO everytime she did it.