does anyone know of a vet. in or around Laurens sc that will allow you to make payments for there services?

My puppy was hit in the rear end by a car that did not stop she can not stand up in her back end and is in a lot of pain i can not afford to pay in full but I am willing to make payments weekly can somebody please give me suggestions I can not stand to see her in pain any longer.

Asked by Member 1105490 on Apr 12th 2012 Tagged emergencytreatment, payments in Emergencies & First Aid

Answers

I would just start calling around. You really shouldn't wait. Someone should be able to help you. Just explain your situation. If they an't ask them to recommend someone. I know my vet will take donations for clients like you who can't pay. I found 2 hospitals in your area.
Trinity Ridge Animal Health,5583 Hwy 76W,Laurens, SC 29360
(864)682-8724,trinityridgeah@prtcnet.com (they take care credit)
Holmes Veterinary Hospital ,Call (864) 984-2365
Good Luck!

Maggie Mae

Some vets accept CareCredit - it's a card that you can use for elective medical expenses such as veterinary, chiropractic, and platic surgery. Apply and if you're approved they give you a line of credit and you can make monthly payments. Here is a vet in your area that accepts it. They do online and phone approvals too so you can apply quickly.

www.trinityridgeanimalhealth.com

Good Luck! Our Prayers are with you.

Maggie Mae answered on 4/12/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer