Does anyone know anything about a Blueheeler mix shedding excessively? year old and is now shedding for the 3rd time!

Asked by Member 1146332 on Dec 23rd 2012 Tagged blueheeler, shedding in Laws & Legislation

Answers

Charlie Brown Cocoa Puffs

dogs shed. thats what they do. however, if the amount has increased you need to take him to the vet. could be medical reasons like an alergic reaction to fleas or any number of other issues. so take him to the vet.

Charlie Brown Cocoa Puffs answered on 12/23/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Double coated dogs shed a lot. I've heard that fish oil supplements can be helpful with this, but they take about 6 wks to work. Because she's mostly an indoor dog, my husky sheds almost constantly. I got a furminator and a Dyson pet vacuum and the war against dog hair is on.