Lottus (Luther)

death of a dog. how do you put it on your pet page

I need to announce the death of. Luther, he has been dead for a while now, but I don't know how to apply it to his page. Please help me figure this out. This isn't fair to his friend's. I miss him dearly and that's hard enough to deal with, without figuring this out months or years down the road.
Thank You,
Barb~phyco_mom_101@yahoo.com

Asked by Lottus (Luther) on Apr 20th 2013 Tagged death, died, livingnomore, deceased in News & Events

Answers

I'm sorry for your loss.
To make any changes to his page first click on the orange Community button at the top right of the page. Then click on Account.
Find Luther's page and click on Modify Biography and Traits. You can add to Luther's name something like RIP or whatever you'd like.
Then click on Story. You can click that Luther is no longer with us and that will stop counting his age.
You can add or take off any other information.
When you are finished, scroll down and be sure to click the green button Save All.
Hope that will help and again, we are so sorry for your loss.