Creatinine level is high in my dog.it should be 1-2 but it's 22. 20 times more.the doctor said it won't survive

Please help. My dog was not eating from past 15 days and blood report shows creatinine level is very high n platelet count is below 1lakh.the doc said it won't survive for more than a week.any suggestions?

Asked by Member 1140460 on Nov 21st 2012 Tagged highcreatinine, lowplatelets in Health & Wellness

Answers

Go to the health forum on this site and post your question. There are more people there to help. Explain what tests the Dr. did and what they suspect. How old is your dog? What breed? how long have you had him? And where did you get him? Good Luck!