Can you help me find these pals?

I added both Wyoming and Cheyenne to my corral, but I can't find them anywhere. I needed to paw-mail them, but I can't find them anywhere.

If anyone knows their Dogster pages, please let me know.

Thanks!

Asked by Member 930032 on Sep 11th 2010 Tagged pals, needtofindpals in Pup Pals

Answers

The Lovely Miss Silvia(AKC)

What you can do, if you havn't tryed this, is go to "See the dogs" and click on "Advanced search" down near the very bottom of the page, and then type in the name of the dog you are looking for. A stroll will pop up with all the dogs that match your criteria. then you can just go through them and see if the dog you are looking for is there! Hope I helped! :)

The Lovely Miss Silvia(AKC) answered on 9/11/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

♥ Sparky ♥

Silvia answered it for the most part.... and if you know where they live or what breed they are, be sure to add that too! ((Wags))

By the way, can there be a page 2 of your corral?

♥ Sparky ♥ answered on 9/11/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

If you haven't found them yet, here is Wyoming's page.

www.dogster.com