Can anyone help me with what kind of dog this little girl is? She was given to me for christmas and is 10 weeks old.

I have posted the link below to her picts. Please let me know what you all think. Guesses appreciated! We know she has some beagle in her already. We are trying to gauge size. Thanks!!

s1097.photobucket.com

Asked by Member 1081143 on Jan 1st 2012 in Mixed Breeds

Answers

Millie D

She's adorable. That's for certain. The coloring is definitely beagle. It's kind of hard for me to tell exactly what else. Her ears remind me of my beagle/lab mix I had, but her build is very slender.
Is that a daschund in the first picture? I'd think she wouldn't be overly large because of her slender shape & her feet are fairly proportionate. But she'll probably get taller than the standard beagle. My 15in beagle was not that big at 10weeks.

Millie D answered on 1/1/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Keep in mind that puppies can change a lot as they grow older. It's easier to guess their breeds when they're closer to adulthood.

She does look Beagle-ish. Maybe some type of Terrier as well? Have any more pictures?

Looks like she's a Beagle/Lab mix. Post the question again with more and updated pictures when she's older.