Ellie

Are water bottles okay to play with?

Ellie loves the crunchy-ness of empty plastic water bottles. I was just wondering if they were okay to give to her as a toy, provided that I took off the cap and wrapper and supervised her?

Asked by Ellie on Oct 18th 2011 Tagged waterbottle, toy, play in Toys

Answers

Sure! Its okay as long as you take off the wrapper and lid. My dog does it all the time.

Absolutely great! You can buy toys that are stuffies with empty bottles inside them!

I would keep an eye on them. I have had dogs rip up plastic bottles and I had to take it away from them before they started eating the small pieces.

yeah it should be fine

Carter

Oh yes! my ex's dog loved the water bottles though she would only chew on them if they had the cap on once the cap was off she was done. lol. then it was passed on to the next dog.Their older dog would play with milk jugs.

Carter answered on 4/5/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Cheveyo

Cheveyo LOVES plastic water bottles and soda bottles. They make wonderful toys and he is always thrilled to go grab one and bring it to me to play with when I feed him. He stole my 15 year old sons full bottle of water one day and ran around the yard with it. My son hard on his heels trying to get it back. They are great toys and easy to replace and cheep too in a way.

Cheveyo answered on 11/9/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer