Melodee

Anyone looking to adopt in 2013? Vancouver Wa.

It is seriously looking like I may be forced to rehome my dear toy Poodle in late spring or summer of 2013. Do you know anyone responcible, who is looking to adopt about that time? I am asking now because I am want to take time to find the right home. I may be moving to an appartment and will not be able to have
a Poodle there. She would not be able to be shiped. So it would have to be a person in Southern Washington State on the west coast.

Asked by Melodee on Nov 28th 2012 Tagged toypoodle, poodle, adoption in Adoption & Rescue

Answers

Have you tried contacting a Poodle rescue? They would be your best bet. Good Luck!

Chase

Many apartments allow dogs of any size, and even more allow only small dogs.
Hopefully you're able to find an apartment that will allow you to keep your little girl with you.
If not, I agree with looking into a poodle rescue. They'll be able to find the most suitable home for her.

Chase answered on 11/29/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer