anyone everseen or can find pictures of a half bullmastiff half english bulldog breed mine is 2 months im wanting to compare

pictures of half bull mastiff half english bull dog puppies anyone every seen any i cant find any anywere to compare my pup to

Asked by Member 848921 on Jun 25th 2009 in Mixed Breeds

Answers

Because it is a mixed breed, there is no way to compare to other mixes because each puppy will be completely different in what features it takes away from each parent.

Bam-Bam, CGC answered on 6/25/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 2 Report this answer

Magnum

I saw your question so I registered on Dogster and posted some pictures. His mother is a CKC bull mastiff and his father is an AKC and CKC english bull. He weighed 28 pounds at 12 weeks and weighs 80 pounds at 9 months. He is the first inside dog we have owned. He is definately a part of the family. He has been well socilized with young, old and even notifies a deaf person when someone rings the door bell.

Magnum answered on 7/15/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I have had my english mastiff and my bull mastiff breed. They took on the dads face (bull mastiff) and the bitches (english mastiffs) body. Very sweet more rowdy like a typical bull. Most people who breed advise not to cross breed two breeds but I love both breeds and see no problem. I took my time and found excellent homes for all of them. I had people come from more than 100 miles away and still pay a good amount for them. As always when 2 different breeds mate they can get either parents traits. I new in tjis case no matter what they wou lf be aforable and with great personalities. FYI both dogs are registered and in perfect health.