Any ideas of what my dog is?

She is 6 months old and 50lbs, 21" tall at the shoulders and is sleek black and tan. Her paws are all webbed. She's a shelter dog which said she was a black and tan coonhound mix. I did a wisdom panel test and got back greyhound and harrier..? Other included breeds were treeing walker coohound, black and tan coonhound, bernese mountain dog, leonberger, and australian terrier (in order of highest percentage to lowest). Not so sure about those results lol None of those have webbed feet either. Any help is greatly appreciated. I thought maybe lab and b/t coonhound before I saw these.

If I knew how to post pictures I would

Asked by Member 1108737 on May 1st 2012 Tagged mixedbreedcoonhoundblackandtangreyhoundharrierheinz in Breeds

Answers

Shasta

Easiest way to post pictures is to go to photobucket.com, make an account, and add photos on there, then put the links of the photos on the question. [So once you've made your account, re-ask the question]

Would love to see pics! She sounds like a very beautiful dog!

Best Regards! =D

Shasta answered on 5/1/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer