any idea what kind of mix i am? at the shelter, they just said i was a terrier mix.. but what kind?

my hair is soft like a cocker spaniel and i have a brown nose and pretty light amber green like eyes. in certain light, they look yellow. i am hyper when my mommy is hyper. mellow when mommy mellow. i just want to constantly make mommy happy and i follow her around everywhere

Asked by Member 779630 on Dec 14th 2008 in Mixed Breeds

Best Answer

Hey Mookie!

Take it from me, a fellow TerrierSomethingOrOther shelter pup, you may never know for sure what you are.

Though, I highly suspect, based on your pictures and the way you describe your hair texture, that you've got either Yorkshire Terrier or Silky Terrier combined with a Apricot or Chocolate Miniature Poodle.

There might even be some other breed (or two) going on besides that, but I think you're very represntative of those breeds.

Whatever you are, you're adorable. Simply adorable, my friend. And, you sound a lot like me with the hyper when mom's hyper and mellow when mom's mellow thing. That's rare for a terrier, so be sure to tell your mom what she probably already knows....that she lucked out BIGTIME when you picked her out at the shelter. ;)

Jack answered on Dec 14th.

Answers

Based on your coloring, maybe a yorkie mix of some sort? You're a cutie though!

Bam-Bam, CGC answered on 12/14/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Bubba

To me you look like a terrier mixed with a chocolate poodle. The only time I have seen that eye color is in a light chocolate poodle. I do agree that the terrier could be a yorkie.

Bubba answered on 12/14/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Awwww! I think your a Bichon Frise/Yorkie mix! Whatever you are, your cute!

Spencive SPENCE Harris

For a street pup< he is alright. I mean who cares that he cant jump pup on the couch, nor do we know how much he will weigh in the end, or that he cant high five. I mean who cares that he gets punked by my 5 pound yorkie. I mean who cares. We would like to challenge you to a duel. Whenever, However you want it. A battle for the raw hide. Lets get it on!!!!

Spencive SPENCE Harris answered on 12/14/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer