About my puppy?

I was told i have a gator pitbull but i never heard of that breed and the thing is i looked up puppy pictures of this breed and my puppy looks nothing like it she has long skinny legs that look boney rather then muscular a long skinny tail and dosent have the broad shoulders and a tiny head do you think shes mixed with something

Asked by Member 1132351 on Sep 26th 2012 in Breeds

Answers

A Gator pit bull is an American Bully, not a pit bull. If you can, post a couple of pictures of her and ask the question again, this will help us determine what breed she may be.

Gator or Gator mouth ONLY refers to a certain breeding line in pit bulls, and it is NOT a specific breed. They are decendents from a "famous" stud named Gator, and they are known to be much larger and heavier.

well i might need to see a pic of her. well i have this picture of a gator pit bull. she might actually
be this breed. if she is a pup, she could change as she gets older.
15353440 3.jpg