Dexter

Things for the beach

This is going to be the first time Dex (10 months) goes to the beach. I would like a list of the things I have to bring him, besides the food, water, crate etc...

Asked by Dexter on Feb 16th 2013 in Puppies

Answers

Rain

You should probably consider the things listed below ( I know, I do state the obvious ) :
towel
life jacket
toys/ball
treats
leash
collar / harness WITH TAGS
small blanket
first aid kit ( always and everywhere except walks )
That's all that I can think of, hope this helped, have fun! :)

Rain answered on 2/16/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

How long are you planning on staying? LOL all the stuff you mention is totally unnecessary for a day trip. Take a couple of towels, one toy you won't mind losing, fresh water, & your first aid kit. Why take a crate to the beach?
Don't forget your camera to catch all the excitement!! Have fun, enjoy & let him be a dog & have some good old fashioned messy doggie fun

My dogs go to the beach often. They spend the whole day there. I bring collars and leashes, poop bags and water. They don't need a crate because they are running around and I don't feed them as I rather not give them food when they are racing around playing. They eat when they get home in the evening.