7 month Labradoodle constant runny poop, can't hold like she used to. No other symptoms

She is regularly treated with Advocate, isn't given human food and even though I have tried different foods (i don't regularly change it, she has been on this dry, complete food for 2 months) and her stools are constantly runny. She was house trained but is now sometimes doing it in the house. Nothing has changed in our house or life. She has also had all her jabs. Otherwise she is great. What should I do? Thanks in advance for your help

Asked by Member 1104902 on Apr 9th 2012 Tagged runnypoop, food in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

This requires a Vet visit.

Most likely she has parasites or a bacterial infection in the intestines. I know you posted she is treated with Advocate, but as a growing puppy, she may have outgrown the dosage. She may also have come into contact with a parasite not covered by the medication.
Either way it is uncomfortable for her and messy for you.
Medication is required to solve the problem.