4 mo old pit bull has a fever and has no energy what is wrong with him?

my dog 5 month old male pit bull has been tierd all day and is very warm to touch. He is still eating some and has no signs of sickness other then being tierd and hot .
What could be wrong?

Asked by Member 1110931 on May 15th 2012 Tagged tierd, hottotouch in Health & Wellness

Answers

I would not wait around, I would make a call to the vet and get the dog checked out as soon as you can.

You need to take him to the vet.

I agree that if you're concerned and it is significantly out of the ordinary that you should take him to the vet, but you might not need to be overly concerned. This is a growth period for a puppy, and both of these can just be signs of a growth spurt.

Better to be safe than sorry, though! Get that confirmed by a pro.