2 part question about pet pages and photos.

I have been a member of dogster for years. All three of my dogs had pages but when I logged back in after a bit of time away they were gone. What happened to the pages?

I remade the pages but am unable to upload photos. I keep getting told there was a problem reading the file. I have tried JPEG,GIF and PNG formats. Why can't I upload any photos?

Asked by Member 605918 on Jun 30th 2014 in The Dogster Website

Answers

Same problem here! Abby just got a new doggie sister & I'm trying to make her page. I keep getting that same error when I try to upload photos. I contacted support about it about a week ago and never heard back. Really frustrating. If you get an answer, please let me know, thanks!

I think Dogster is slowly going away......... :( I think the new company bought Dogster so they can use it for the name of their magazine.